Shipping and Freight Transportation Service
WE WORK HARD EVERY DAY TO BRING BEST SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Shipping and Freight Transportation Service Highlights
When you work with Westway Group, you benefit from:
- Well maintained and modern fleet
- Tandem 53’ air ride dry vans
- Tracking and state of the art technology and communication
- Strategically situated yards and trailer drop capabilities
- Dedicated operations and driving personnel to ensure on-time performance
- Expedited team service
- Long distance dedicated contract service
Westway Group Canada Inc. offers a wide range of shipping and transportation services to customers in Canada and the United States including in-country and cross-border truckload deliveries, LTL express deliveries, long haul truckload and LTL deliveries, warehousing, freight management and dedicated fleet services.
Shipping Truckloads from Canada to the U.S. and from the U.S. to Canada
The majority of Westway shipments are of dry commodities that pick up from Ontario, Canada and deliver to West Coast USA and West Coast Canada. We also provide freight transportation from the West Coast back to Ontario and Quebec. Given the fact that this region is known to be the most densely populated and industrialized area of Canada, by working with Westway, it’s directly in your reach.
With main service lanes from Southern Ontario, Canada to West Coast USA and Canada (including Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana and British Columbia) and vice versa, Westway knows its territories and specializations. But when it comes to shipping truckloads outside of our lanes, or providing transborder or freight brokerage services, we partner with reputable and well known carrier companies to meet the needs of our customers continent wide.
Flexible, Efficient and Reliable
- Advanced industry technologies coupled with a customer-oriented team sets Westway apart from its competitors.
- We’re able to easily adapt to suit the changing and dynamic needs of our customers.
- Our operations are highly efficient, trimming time wherever possible and making sure we’re always where we should be – around the clock.
- And because we have the support of a strong staff and innovative technologies that make us better at what we do, we’re a company you can always depend on.
CROSS-BORDER TRUCKLOAD SERVICES
There’s a Process and a Skillset Behind Cross-Border Services – And We’ve Mastered Both
With a focus on truckload services for dry commodities, our fleet crosses Canada-U.S.A borders on a daily basis. Shipping truckloads from the U.S. to Canada and from Canada to the U.S. for the last 20 years, Westway Group Canada Inc. has become a cross-border expert. We adhere to all security and customs clearance requirements, and as a result, we’re able to avoid unnecessary delays and deliver our customers’ products with industry leading on-time performance. Our cross-border truckload services extend to all major centres coast to coast in the following U.S. States:
- Washington (Seattle)
- Oregon (Portland)
- California (San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA)
- Idaho (Boise, ID)
- Montana (Helena, MT)
- Nevada (Reno, NV, Las Vegas, NV)
- Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
- Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
In these volatile economic times, Westway acknowledges the fact that we must reduce transportation costs wherever possible for you and your customers. We work hard to secure the lowest rates so we can pass these savings on to you. Every shipping truckload between Canada and the United States is treated with the same level of dedication, professionalism and attention from the initial quote right through to the final delivery. You have our word. Guaranteed!
Exceptional Distribution Logistics
We’re able to move products to and from Canada and the United States quickly and easily. Our distribution processes and logistical procedures use advanced technologies that ensure we’re always on point and on time. With just-in-time delivery capabilities, expedited services and streamlined cross-border practices, Westway is able to serve a wide range of clients and an even greater range of shipping, truckload and cross-border needs across North America.
Main Service Lanes
Westway’s main service lanes run from South Ontario, Canada to West Coast USA and Canada (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana and British Columbia) and returning from West Coast USA and Canada to Ontario.